Formula Student Netherlands is looking for a Business Relations Manager to join the core organizing team. Since 2017, the interntational design competition hosted at the TT Circuit in Assen is steadily growing. In our brief history we have already welcomed thousands of students from hundreds of universities to our competition.
Sponsors and event partners are crucial to organize the competition each year. With the increased exposure, Formula Student Netherlands is becoming a more interesting venue for (international) organizations to exhibit their business.
Currently, event management is managing business relations, but thanks to our growth we are looking for a dedicated staff member to join our team.
What you’ll be doing, before the event:
- Contact existing and new (potential) event partners and sponsor
- Create or adapt a value proposition that suits an organization’s needs
- Create/manage promotional content in collaboration with the Media team
- Possibly travel to organizations for relationship management and discuss contracts
And during the event:
- Be the go-to person for business relations
- Make sure all obligations to partners/sponsor are taken care of
What we ask:
- Passion for education, STEM, design and/or motorsports in general
- Instrinsic motivation to organize a great yearly event
- Availability throughout the year, at moments that suit you. You’ll manage your own agenda/schedule
- Proficiency in English, Dutch and German are a great plus.
- Preferably sales/business relationship experience
- Preferably experience with Adobe CC
|Job Category||Core Team|